Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

thanks - legal phrases and briefs could help

Posted: Jan 10th, 2022 - 3:58 pm In Reply to: Don't take anything said to you personally, attacks everyone - sm

Just like you use "shorthand" in MT, like I used romm for review of systems or pxm for physical exam, you can do the same in legal for really common words and phrases heard.
In machine steno for example, common Q and A phrases are shortened, "I don't know" is yon, "scene of the accident" is snax, "state your name" is sturm. Maybe that could help you get more lines. There are so many common phrases in depositions you can do this with: I don't know, I don't think so, I don't understand, I don't remember, is that right, is that correct..there are so many common phrases you can shorten. Not sure if this helps, but it helped me a lot with production in medical transcription.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)