Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Will be happy to answer you as detailed as possible. - I check the jobs offered on this

Posted: Jan 10th, 2022 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: In-Person Schooling or Online - Happily Hoping

site quite often. There were two companies that had posted ads. For each company, there were very, very snotty, hateful, degrading comments that just seemed so over the top. The posters never offered any concrete posts, just what they "felt" the company was about, or "felt" what the company was up to, or "felt" the company was dishonest without any proof.

The ads that each company posted seemed pretty straightforward, professional. No glaring flags. I decided to call each of these two companies and explained to them what I read on this board. I asked each of them some very, very hard and direct questions. I got answers to all of my questions; they never flinched or evaded anything I asked of them. I started with both companies in less than 24 hours of my direct conversations with them.

Some of the work they had come in was not work I had a strong background in, which I explained to them in my conversations. Both said they were willing to work on my skills, with me, if I wanted to pursue that work, as well. I chose to go for it, and I could not be happier. The work is extremely interesting, and any time I have questions, they are answered in a polite professional manner. There was no exclusivity clause; so, I am free to pursue whatever I want with whomever I want.

I have constant work, more than I could possibly do, pay is never late, and in my bank account when they say or even earlier at times.

Sadly, there are posters on this board that are more interested in spreading their hate and dissention than actually helping anyone else get ahead. Maybe those MTs could not cut it in that field or their work ethics/products were sloppy and error ridden; however, that is not the fault of the company. I very seldom rely on any of those hateful posts as the final word on any company. I prefer to speak to the people in charge personally. You can tell a lot from those conversations contrary to what is posted here.

Each of these companies have provided whatever training I wanted or needed, without a penny cost to me, and in a very gracious manner. I was not required to take a course, pay for any education in regards to this. I was provided work materials by each company clearly outlining their format and what they required for each work type I was assigned.

WE are all here to make money. My thought is, if you have a strong work ethic and want to give it a try, go for it. I am happy I did. While others are struggling with medical, (which I still do and love, as well), my paychecks continue to grow as a result of the legal/law enforcement addition. This work is not for everyone, but if you find a solid company, of which there are many, you may be very, very happy you took the step to improve your situation and learn another skill.

I hope this helps you. Good luck with whatever you decide!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)