Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This is not how a business.... - Fool Me Twice

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2022 - 10:52 pm In Reply to: Not that it matters much but... - MT2

is run. As stated in the comments below, MT subcontracting companies have contracts with hospitals and/or third-agent companies like Deliver Heath which state appropriate notice must be given before they can cancel the contract for whatever reason. There is no such thing as "by the way, we've decided to outsource to India starting tomorrow so see ya." If there's no cancellation clause in the contract then the MT contractor had a really bad lawyer and/or was an idiot for signing it. I know the lady who owns the company I subcontracted for isn't an idiot, so she knew that the bottom was dropping out and didn't tell us MTs about it since she wanted to squeeze a few more dollars out of us before the finale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)