Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Another one bites dust - Mary

Posted: Jan 3rd, 2022 - 9:08 pm In Reply to: Another One Bites the Dust... - Fool Me Twice

I'm sorry about your lost work. I know how much it hurts. I've watched account after account go down the drain. I do think usually these companies have contracts with the medical facilities they do business with so you would think there would be some notice, so it's really hard to tell if they knew months ahead or not but it's a possibility they did. We're just not cared about in this business for sure or respected. I hope you will like your grocery store job. Wages for other jobs are going up up and our kind of job is the only one that continues to decline, maybe a few other occupations but most are raising in wage so really why are we putting up with this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)