Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Oh my goodness, I remember that! - sleepymt

Posted: Nov 30th, 2021 - 12:53 am In Reply to: Got me feeling all nostalgic... - Dot

Former MModal/Aquity here. I was laid off in March 2020. Was full time. I too probably would have stayed with them. At the time, it seemed like they were laying off a bunch of people every week. I'm not exactly better off. I was able to get a job about 6 months after that. The company's people are really nice, no SOS messages or dodgy QA, dictators are great and the speech rec is actually the best I've had. The pay is the problem plus it's IC so I'm making less than half of what I did at MM/AQ and without the benefits. Still trying to find other jobs. I've tried out for several but I'm not qualified for the majority of the stuff out there.

This place used to be hopping. It was a good place to go and kept me sane. I would try to come on every time there was an update to say how it went for me and try to help others if I could. People were nice. I didn't really get to know anyone in particular but I knew I could always come here and vent, get support or give it. We had each other's backs.

I also check in from time to time and I'm sad to see it so quiet.

Hang in there while you can or, if possible, find something that works better for you.

I've never heard of this new training. Recently, my company mentioned a new platform coming. I think there's some new tech floating out there. Now, if we can just get them to treat us like humans and pay a decent wage...(I can still hope!)

I hope you all have a lovely holiday! I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)