Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Last spring - CEMT

Posted: Nov 27th, 2021 - 9:59 am In Reply to: Thank you for commenting. - Workingmt

I was reduced to PT last spring, too, and they actually laid off many people at the same time. Then they laid off more of us in the fall, almost exactly 6 months later. I had been nervous (how can you not be) but I really didn’t see it coming because I was never on PM, had a great work ethic, even liked being there, especially because I needed the benefits. But when they made me PT, I dusted off the resume and started some online training. I admit I enjoyed being PT for the first time in years, though I really did need those benefits. In the fall, I was able to find another decent job in a company with good people, which really is nice. I’m sure I would have stayed with AQuity forever. I’m so glad things are going okay for you. I do like to hear from those still there. Still feels like family from old times when we all used to chat so much. Hope the new training goes well, and prayers that your path forward takes you into only happy experiences, wherever it leads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)