Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Thank you CEMT! - Dot

Posted: Nov 29th, 2021 - 1:58 am In Reply to: Same - CEMT

So glad to hear you're doing well. I remember those difficult days when MTs were being let go one right after another. Those posts to this board were the hardest to read, especially when so many were caught completely off guard, without a plan in place and not knowing what to do next. Very fortunate you were able to find another company that provides everything you need. That is a true blessing.

I'm happy to know there are still some of us around with fond memories of the times we all came to this board and shared our thoughts about the ups and downs of our work life at MQ/MM/AQ! It was the best support system ever for such a tough job while working from home.

I'm really hoping Workingmt will come back to let us know how the training went...

Happy Holidays, CEMT!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)