Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wow, just as I suspected crickets. - Workingmt

Posted: Nov 27th, 2021 - 8:20 am In Reply to: Praat training - Workingmt

Just checking in and as I predicted, not one comment, what has happened to us? This site used to be such a wealth of information to help each other, I really have no idea why this category is still here. Happy thanksgiving to everyone, and if you have been roped into this training I hope it is going well for you. I predict that it will either be a turning point, or breaking point in my MT career with Aquity Solutions, formerly known as Mmodal which they never even bothered to change here, which I also think is very strange, and why do the posts disappear so quickly and there is no 2021 category to look up old posts. Somehow I feel whoever owns this site does not want us to be able to communicate to each other, but in this day and age, I just feel that way about a lot of things. If you read this before it disappears, my real wish is that with the way things are going that they will just have to start paying us at least 15 dollars an hour because it will be minimum wage throughout the country and piece work will be eliminated; personally I will probably leave this year and just go work anywhere else as I can make more money working at McDonalds right now in my area than what I make now; which is just so sad and so totally wrong.

I'm done, happy holidays to you and your family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)