Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am the OP of this post. There have been misrepresentations - and flat out lies about what I posted

Posted: Nov 1st, 2021 - 2:16 pm In Reply to: I care for a a 95 yo mother who suffers from dementia - It is my honor and blessing to care for her

Not one single time did I ever tell another poster to shut up or not vent to others. I merely posted my personal experience. I never said it was an easy job; quite the contrary for anyone that has ever been in this position knows firsthand.

When I said there but for the grace of God goes us - I meant it. If we all live long enough, we can all find ourselves in this same position. There are support groups for caregivers in these situations.

Unfortunately, there are some on this board that are so hateful and condescending, they try and destroy any positive post by lying about what is posted.

I stand by my original comment - it has been my honor and blessing to care for her. My sentiments will not change because of someone else's hateful, lying posts. If/when you hateful posters find yourselves in this same position, either as the one needing care or the caregiver, I hope you encounter people with more compassion than you have posted here in your lies about others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)