Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 62)

I had to move in with my mom several years ago. I had - to change all my plans, I had been

Posted: Nov 1st, 2021 - 7:18 am In Reply to: My mom has always complained about this and other things, - and I am not sure how seriously

planning to move and live a simple off the grid lifestyle. My mom is the exact opposite. We have nothing in common. We never really had that great of a relationship. She has had several marriages and I was sent to live with my father and his wife several times. My mother was very young when she had me, still in high school.

The minute I moved in, she pretty much stopped doing anything. I have to do everything, from cooking, cleaning, shopping, even answering the phone and talking with her friends.

It's normal to feel frustrated, even harbor some resentment. That's why it's important to be able to talk with someone without being judged as ungrateful, or being made to feel like you need to be some kind of saint.

My mom talks about her bowels all the time as well. She had always complained about that and other things. If I have a headache, she gets a headache. You get the point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)