Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

All we are doing - you are right

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2021 - 12:47 pm In Reply to: All we are doing - anyway is getting (sm)

Those managers are a joke and the company seems top heavy (Precision). Again, sending out those emails seems to be their main job. They have sent out emails stating they are getting new accounts (yeah right) and if you want more work to let them know. I have done that 4 times and never heard anything more about it. I have a good track record with Precision, so I don't think that is it. I think they just do that to see how many MTs are actually willing to do that.

Oh well, it is onward for me. Need to find something else and I am very close to another job (not MT), so hopefully this nightmare will soon be over. I am hardly working that much now anyway (my choice).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)