Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

QA - FIESA Issues - Former Precision

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2021 - 4:55 pm In Reply to: Precision - QA is killing me

Worked for them as both a VR and QA editor for a few years, left last year after almost going bankrupt, as far as the $$ went. And so much confusion with the Slack communications, and management promising one thing then doing another, but the final straw for me was when I realized the actual FIESA QA scoring for the Nuance accounts was being done by the Nuance QA staff and not Precision, as this is just my understanding of where those scores came from. But that did it for me. I had always made an effort too of making sure I got the best report I could, filled in blanks, etc., verified names, locations, meds, as we all do, trying to make sense out of the sometimes difficult VR. As a QA, I remember being dinged for filling in blanks, after which the Nuance QA changed back to a blank because they didn't understand what US docs were saying, giving me some kind of ridiculous errors. Getting a bad FIESA score was absolutely humiliating after knowing, within reason, that my work was always good, especially being a QA myself. I just gave up and went to work for another company doing editing on legal and insurance work. It's a no win at Precision any longer. I still get the emails with the FIESA feedback, and it is just so sad, knowing that most MTs want to do a great job but don't get a fair rating of their work. And I really sympathize with the current obviously dedicated Team Leads that cry out for help so often, when there just aren't enough MTs left there to work. So this is just my take on that whole unfortunate situation. It really was a great company to work for in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)