Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision - sm

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2021 - 3:54 pm In Reply to: Precision - QA is killing me

Ever since switching to Emdat, there is no money to be made at any Nuance clone. The system doesn't even move fast enough. It is not learning anything because there are so many hands in the pot. Plug in those lines they are jamming in there and only paying you 1 cpl for and you've taken another paycut.

Cut your losses and get out of MT. That's what I am doing. I kind of disagree though with the customer service gig that the other poster talked about. Some of the agencies pay you upwards of 17 dollars an hour, you work your shift (from home) and they supply the equipment and you're done. Plus you get all the employee perks.

I am staying in the medical field but I will not be stuck in some cubby with no social interaction, which is the other terrible downside to this job and it definitely causes depression. You cannot convince me it does not. These companies degrade us any chance they get. Precision used to be a great place to work and I know it is not all their fault but they are at the mercy of Deliver Health. End of story. Apparently Precision is the worst for errors of "all the vendors" working on the same account. If you read that and don't start looking elsewhere, then you're getting what you're asking for.

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got. Step out of that comfort zone, which currently is not comfortable at all as you said yourself. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)