Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision and others - I feel they are trying to

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2021 - 9:26 pm In Reply to: QA - FIESA Issues - Former Precision

make us all quit due to the unobtainable goals they set, not to mention the horrible pay. That way, N or MM can justify sending it to India. Do you think these hospitals care? Of course not, they want the cheapest and the quickest and there are disclaimers on these reports stating that may no be accurate! Those days are long gone. Money has taken over, Corporations have taken over and unfortunately "the patients" who we are trying to save, are being fooled again! Most people don't even realize what goes on behind the scenes. I used to be a scrub nurse and believe me, surgery can be a nightmare and if some unforeseen problem occurs and you are left disabled, poor you! Same with dictation. These companies don't give a hoot about MTs despite what they might say and some MTs say they have been with these companies for years, i.e. M-Modal 25 years! God save me!

When I worked for a hospital this was a great job and when they outsourced us due to buy out from Health One it still wasn't too bad, but then it started sliding downhill and it has never been the same.

I hope I never, ever have to do this line of work again, no matter what my financial or situation is. I will do other WAH jobs, but not this one.

Good bye MT work, may you RIP!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)