Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Where has all of the VA work gone?.. (Views: 58)

SyberScribe Australia - Anybody work here?

Posted: Aug 24th, 2021 - 3:03 am

Has anyone else recently started working for the Australian company, SyberScribe?  Is it just me, or does the way they do things seem extremely confusing and incredibly disorganized?  The way that you have to constantly check your emails and the Google group just to try and find how to do things seems ridiculously inefficient and counterproductive and it just makes things far more confusing than they need to be.  Why can't they just send us detailed written account specifics that instruct us exactly how to do all of these things that we can always have on hand and be able to refer to?  It would be FAR more productive than having to sift through endless emails to try to find the answer to something.  A lot of emails from other MTs end up going in my spam folder, so I don't always see them right away if at all.  Why do we have to wait for someone to ask questions in the group to learn how to do things?  I'm not too sure how long I'm going to be able to hang on here.  I'm growing more and more frustrated by the day.  The feedback that I'm receiving from QA is horrible and extremely vague, with little to no explanation given regarding corrections and changes made to my work.  I'm also getting kind of irritated by how short these letters are and how few lines they yield, coupled with the fact that the exchange rate isn't exactly the best.

How is everyone else getting along here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)