Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed!!!! - SyberSuck

Posted: Aug 24th, 2021 - 3:55 pm In Reply to: SS Australia - Oy

OMG, I spent SO much time on Google trying to look up names of locations in Australia, hospitals, addresses, provider names, etc. The b*tch in charge actually had the audacity to accuse me of GUESSING on things that I am not sure of. I TOTALLY went off on her. I have been doing this job for 21 years and have worked in both QA and in management positions. I take GREAT pride in the quality of my work and I have NEVER at ANY job EVER guessed on something I am not absolutely certain of. I ALWAYS leave a blank when I am not 100% clear on what is being dictated. I wholeheartedly agree that the letter account is THE WORST. Almost all of the jobs are hardly over a minute long and only yield about 10-20 lines a piece, some even less. It was an absolute nightmare of an account and it was a HUGE waste of time. It was nearly impossible to make any money at that place. Then, there was the huge pain in the you-know-what of trying to figure out the associate CCs and the GP, etc. There were no instructions whatsoever to refer to on this, or anything else for that matter! Between the lousy exchange rate, the horrible account, and having to waste an insane amout of time looking things up and trying to figure out how they want things done, I finally left after about 3-4 weeks. I could tell by the tone of the emails from other MTs in the group that everyone was getting extremely frustrated with the entire account and company as a whole as well as the total lack of available resources to enable to us to do our jobs much more efficiently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)