Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Every. Single. Time. No work thanks to free-for-all email - sleepymt

Posted: Jul 21st, 2021 - 10:51 pm

Work loads have been fine, steady. It's been nice. The last few days, the shift managers and occasionally the bosses have been sending out emails saying "We have tons of work! If you need extra lines, hop on and help us clear this!"

The problem?

I'M WORKING. This is my scheduled time and I'm sure there are many others on now too. So now, again, I don't have work because others are trying to get their lines and jumping on my shift. And I'm IC so it's not like I can use my vacation or sick leave.

I have asked nicely and even slightly begged.  "But we don't want to go into TAT..." Well, I don't want to sit on my posterior because you've given away my work from 2 platforms.

No matter where I go, it seems the managers, bosses, QA shift managers never learn. They continue to make the same mistakes over and over. I've never understood why this is difficult to comprehend.

Sorry for the vent. It's just been a bad week...and it's just Wednesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)