Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No work thanks - Do you really think

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2021 - 12:27 pm In Reply to: Every. Single. Time. No work thanks to free-for-all email - sleepymt

they care if you have work or not? They want it done and they want it now. Being an IC allows us no leverage at all. If you want to sit at a computer all day, 7 days a week, you may make your quota, but don't think they play by any rules and are not fair at all.

It is pure and simple greed on their part, especially with all their stupid rules and regulations, not to mention all the free work we do for them regarding the demographics, headers, qualified lines, cc's, not to mention client profiles. I could go on and on.

You have to realize this is how it is now, not a good job, horrible pay and abusive treatment, but if you want to be an MT and WAH, then you have to deal with that.

I cringe every time I have to be sure the dictator dictated the right work type, the right patient, the right numbers, dates, etc., but I do it. My only saving grace, I do it for supplemental income and so if the work has dried up, I log off until another day. I don't care if I send in an invoice for $50.00; it's gas money!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)