Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 33)

I physically cannot do that - sleepymt

Posted: Jul 26th, 2021 - 7:31 pm In Reply to: Wishing - You might try

I've thought about working for 2 companies each with a PT schedule. After number crunching, it would turn out to be about the same as I'm making right now so it's not great.

I'm FT now at night. I try to sleep a few hours in the day. I can't physically or mentally do 2 FT or 1 FT and 1 PT job mainly for health reasons. And no...I don't qualify for SSDI.

This is the only work I can do from home. I'm apparently not qualified for anything else that I've seen on various job boards, agencies, and with local community job search assistance. People want specific experience and training that I don't have. My skillset is not an asset. My degree doesn't get me anywhere.

I'm acutely and painfully aware I cannot live on this yet I continue because it's better than no income.

Thank you for your idea. I wish I was able to work more than one job. It would make life a heck of a lot easier and allow me to sleep better.

Have a good week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)