Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript.. (Views: 41)

My apologies - Another Dinosaur

Posted: Jul 10th, 2021 - 10:43 am In Reply to: There is always a choice- just because this is the best choice - doesnt mean there is no choice

I certainly did not mean to offend anyone, but I really don’t understand the mindset. I read posts from people all the time who are sick of the low pay and bad working conditions but continue to hold on for dear life hoping that the powers that be come to their senses and return transcription to the way it used to be. I was laid off from an MT job that I had for 18 years and even a few years ago saw where the industry was heading. I’m self supporting, and the choice that I made was to find a different job in medical documentation that pays the bills. My first MT job was in 1973. I loved transcription and would have continued to do it, but unfortunately I couldn’t pay my bills. If it meets your needs, by all means keep doing what you are doing until the last MTSO shuts down permanently. Again, I apologize for having said anything, but I agree with Addie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)