Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

I do not work for that either. Too many on this board think - they have all the answers, making them

Posted: Jul 9th, 2021 - 2:59 pm In Reply to: I dont work for 4 cents, there's your ASSumption out - the window when you thought you knew it all. NM

foolish in their assumptions. I looked long and hard to find someone that would pay me what I wanted, and I found them. Yeah, I took some crappy jobs to keep food on the table. However, as soon as I could get the wage I wanted, I ditched the crappy jobs and never looked back. I still work from home, still make my own schedule, get my pay accurately and on time.

If people spent as much time looking for the good jobs instead of berating other MTs on this board, or bitching, maybe they would be in jobs such as you and I.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)