Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Would they do that - Another Dinosaur

Posted: Jul 9th, 2021 - 9:56 am In Reply to: If we will not accept 0.04 then they must raise the rate! - Dinosaur A

Would they do that
Or would they just send the work offshore? I agree that this wage is insulting but they've all undercut each other to the point that facilities just look around for the cheapest service available. I'm also an old timer but had on site jobs to the point they could no longer afford the wages and benefits and sent the work overseas. Maybe people need to try and negotiate a better rate at the time of hire or look elsewhere. I still don't understand why people think MT is the only game in town. With "experience, education and training", there are other jobs people could do. No one has to work for these wages, it's a matter of choice. It's probably a silly question, but do they ever do annual reviews with increases based on performance? Even cost of living increases might be indicated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)