Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision and other companies as well - We have been sold out

Posted: Feb 14th, 2021 - 9:41 pm In Reply to: Precision - I have been with them over a year

All of these companies are owned by Nuance or MM (AQuity) and I believe they send their work to India, hence, no work for us. Now they pay us Indian wages (if you ask me), but I am sure they pay less if they outsource.

Everyone lies in this industry and these companies are at the top of the list. They could care less about MTs and you better believe you mean nothing to them and if you do, you're delusional.

If this job is for extra money, then let it go and don't bother worrying about the work flow. I know that is easier said than done, but I only set aside certain hours to work and if there isn't any, then I gone. I have another job, (thank God) outside of MT who takes out taxes and treats me like an employee and not some computer generated nothing. I will never go back to depending on this line of work again. Actually I keep thinking I should get out completely, as it is so pathetic! What a way to work and try to make some money. No one believes what I say about this job, they just cannot believe it and sometimes if I really think about it, neither can I!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)