Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision - I have been with them over a year

Posted: Feb 14th, 2021 - 9:34 pm In Reply to: Why does Precision hire people and there is hardly any work? - sm

I have been experiencing the same thing and I am wondering what is going on as well. They keep sending out these emails about all these new accounts and I don't see anything. I work in Fluency and Emdat and again nothing for the past month. Like you this is supplemental for me, so I am not going to worry about it, but if I had to depend on this place for a job, no way!

All of these services do this and they want you to be at their beck and call 24/7, which I am not about to do any longer, not for what they pay.

I was going to work today, but after yesterday, decided I wouldn't bother. How much can you make if you only work for an hour or two and yesterday I made $100.00 free and clear helping a lady with some chores. I thought how many lines would I have to do to make that much money, especially if you figured in taxes. I worked about 3 hours for that $100.00. I am seriously considering going into caregiver work, as it pays so much more, less brain damage and you can make your own hours and it is free and clear, not this IC crap they throw at us.

I am on my last serve with transcription and these companies and their DEMANDS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)