Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Fired by e-mail - Blindsided

Posted: Jan 18th, 2021 - 8:13 am

I was just fired by TTS by e-mail.  That is one of the rudest things I have ever encountered.  You have to keep a 98% quality.  Well, one 3 point error, i.e., not putting the date on the ADT, you are down to 97%.  Yes, I had trouble with one account but they did offer me another account (which I should have taken) and I admit my errors but on the last day my husband had just gone into the hospital and I was under fire to do a requisite 5 jobs, and I could not even go with my husband to the hospital, I had to send my son, while I foolishly tried to get my 5 jobs in.  My position was on Fluency.  Never think the grass is greener or that a quarter cent is worth changing.  I left a job where the people bent over backwards to accommodate me and I threw it away for an impossible situation.  Anyway, sorry for the long post.  Just wondering if anyone else had been fired by e-mail. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)