Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thanks but no thanks letter - Me too

Posted: Jan 18th, 2021 - 6:50 pm In Reply to: I was locked out...... - Glad for sure

I got one of those letters as well, but I didn't even have the chance to test, not that I would have. I will not do those tests ever again. I have spent hours only to be told I didn't pass and it is computer generated, so you know no one is checking them and who knows what the reasoning is.

This job can totally break you down, no matter how much experience you have or how long you have worked for a company. I worked for MM for over 10 years and was laid off, for no apparent reason, something about losing the account, blah, blah, blah.

I still do MT work, but only PT and am an IC, which I am not crazy about, but will not put myself in a position again that they feel they own me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)