Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm so sorry - TTS

Posted: Jan 18th, 2021 - 2:43 pm In Reply to: Fired by e-mail - Blindsided

That is extremely sh*tty for them to do to someone. It's completely cold, inconsiderate, and heartless, not to mention pretty unprofessional. I have never worked for TTS; however, I did apply and test with them about a year or so ago. Their test was very, very long (it was almost ridiculous how long it was), but it was extremely easy for any experienced MT, so I KNOW that I did very well and that I definitely passed it. However, a couple of days later, I received an extremely rude email from them basically saying that I do not have the experience or skills they were looking for and snottily "wished me luck" in my job search. I'm sorry, but I have 20 years of acute care experience, several years of QA experience, and have even worked in multiple management positions over the years overseeing large acute care hospital and clinic accounts, which was clearly reflected on my resume that I sent them. Looking back now, I actually think that I may have been TOO experienced for them and that is why they "rejected" me. Maybe they are intimidated by experienced and skilled MTs who they don't think they will be able to walk all over and push around. I'm actually glad that they didn't hire me because of the horrible things that I've since heard about them. It looks like I dodged a giant bullet. I guess the way they treated you is par with their past behavior and they do not value their employees at all and you are nothing more than a number to them. I'm sure you will find something much better very soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)