Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS - I left.

Posted: Jan 19th, 2021 - 5:51 am In Reply to: Fired by e-mail - Blindsided

First of all, the owner lies her face off. Secondly, her pet QA people are very rude, condescending and honestly do not even know what they are talking about. I called one of them out to prove it. Of course, she came up with this explanation about it being written in Old Latin or literature a certain way and responded that while she could not find it right now, she was very sure of herself. I reported her to the owner who basically said she didn't care. This was after the owner had stroked me into a job there stating her company and two others will be the only ones left doing Nuance work because she is just that good, although she claimed she would never accept their contract. It starts with owners that are brash and unfair and only care about their own money. At the time, I will tell you, she was trying to figure out how to not pay for spaces and Nuance wasn't having it, so she had to pay for spaces. That's the kind of owner she is; selfish and doesn't care about your wellbeing, just her own pockets. There is just nothing worse than an unprofessional owner who has no respect for anyone. I'm sorry this happened to you. By the way, the error I was referring to above, yes, they did make me only do 5 reports a day and I quit.

You can get unemployment though because I did as an employee for another company because it was over an audit. Unemployment deputy felt the errors were not purposeful; hence, they had to pay me unemployment. It is definitely worth a try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)