Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To Fired by E-mail - BJ

Posted: Jan 18th, 2021 - 8:37 am In Reply to: Fired by e-mail - Blindsided

I worked for TTS about 5 or 6 years ago. Full-time for benefits. They are an EXTREMELY DIFFICULT COMPANY to work for. I resigned BEFORE they could fire me - similar story to yours, started off great - then a really difficult account, QA went down, put on the 5 jobs per day to pull scores back up (who can live on that?). I have forgotten dates in ADT, I have made mistakes in lab errors, I have been in this field for a long time. TO BE ENCOURAGING: YOU WERE IN AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION with TTS; however, you made the best judgment decision to work for them at that time - possibly for the benefits? PLEASE, please know that my heart goes out to you. I have been fired by more than one MTSO through these past 30 or so years of being in this field. SO MANY OF US HAVE. Is there any way you can go back to the company that you left? It may be worth a try. Please e-mail me privately and I will write to you about the company I now work for - and though I do not think they are hiring - they have a lot of Fluency accounts from another MTSO that folded last year. TAKE CARE - many prayers for you and I am sincere in this because I have been in your situation.

LINK/URL: To Fired by E-mail

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)