Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yep - Been there

Posted: Oct 16th, 2020 - 4:51 pm In Reply to: I am sure those who stayed were the only ones getting - paid

She has ALWAYS had her favorites and pets. I was one of her pets for several years until one day I wasn't. She had me fooled for the longest time. Once she no longer had any use for me, she tossed me to the side like a piece of garbage and it was like I no longer even existed to her, even after everything that I did for her and that company, including basically giving up a majority of my personal life to work insanely long hours to bring accounts within TAT, perform QA, and train new people. She uses and takes full advantage of people and will act like she's your best friend and will make all sorts of extravagant, unrealistic promises in order to get what she wants from you and then she'll stab you right in the back. She is a snake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)