Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed - SM

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2020 - 1:06 pm In Reply to: That's what I was wondering as well - Crazy

I totally concur. Weight loss is always great whenever someone is obese and she absolutely did have quite a bit of extra weight that she had been carrying around for many years; however, I don't think this was a very healthy weight loss at all. Despite all that weight she has lost, she honestly doesn't look very healthy. It was too much too soon. Like you said, losing so much weight that quickly is typically not good. Rapid significant weight loss can have negative effects on your metabolism and actually cause it to slow down, which means that people who lose a large amount of weight in a very short amount of time usually end up gaining it all right back and then some. I've seen it happen to many people I know. That is why you need a safe and reasonable diet and exercise plan and not deprive yourself of essential nutrients or exercise to excess, which I think she may be doing. She seems to be on a huge cardio kick lately. Oh, well. I guess it's really none of our business, but it's just something I think many of us have noticed when looking at the photos on her Facebook page.

Side note, I wonder if she and her husband are still together. There seems to be virtually no mention of him or even any photos of her with him on her FB page in quite some time. It also looks like she is back to her "speaking" gig.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)