Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am sure the - new bosses were not free.

Posted: Aug 25th, 2020 - 4:04 pm In Reply to: Where is the MTs cut - Hard Working MT

It looks to me like that money went to 3 layers of management. I guess the MTs need so much direction and have no idea where to go and type unless they are told to go somewhere special even though that's the reason numbers are posted.

Can you say top heavy?

I saw one of the new management team post she would be by the pool all day on Saturday, so I guess she received her first paycheck for posting numbers and cheerleading comments about how much the MTs are appreciated.

Imagine how caught up all the accounts would be if everyone transcribed. I find it odd that management never complains about VDI issues, only the MTs. Does management not use VDI to gather statistics and post on Slack? Also lots of typos in the specs as well as in posts on Slack by management; they probably use their cell phones and just make up numbers while sitting by the pool.

What I don't understand is that by the time these Team Leads type out the numbers, they could have transcribed the 3 reports they are begging MTs to type as a STAT or "fires." ????

This field is not a career any longer. I don't trust any of them, and no, they do not appreciate us or we would have had a raise by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)