Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nuance 2.0 - Precision is a front

Posted: Aug 25th, 2020 - 6:11 pm In Reply to: Nuance 2.0? - Chittytypr

You are totally right. This is now Nuance, pure and simple. The name Precision a front they hide behind and let the torture begin. I am also looking because I am sue any day now I will be let go for not doing something right. I go over my reports and yet they can still rip them to pieces and the brain damage isn't worth the lousy money they pay. I wish every MT would quit this rotten company along with all the other Nuance clones. They are the most destructive underserving company ever, along with MM or Aquity, the company de jour.

I have had many jobs in my lifetime, including cleaning, waiting tables, working retail, the bottom of the barrel jobs and have never in my life been treated so poorly and for so little and yet the demands are great. 99%, yeah right. These dictators have not regard for what they are doing; just fly through the reports and we are held accountable. What nonsense. Of course if you have problems and send it to QA, they complain and they will always find something wrong. Who are these people? Satan himself?

They wouldn't share that money with their MTs who make them money. Let them cheer all they want, it falls on deaf ears and I do hope that MTs are wising up and getting out. Where's the door?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)