Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You have to scroll down on their apply page and be aware. - anon

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2020 - 7:20 am In Reply to: I have repeatedly applied. My QA scores are - are 99.7 plus, and my work history

They are to pay you more than minimum wage in your state. Heaven help them if the minimum wage is 15 dollar an hour!! They surely were no fan of Bernie Sanders! That being said, 8 cents is already below minimum wage, as is 4 cents for editing and with benefits you surely cannot afford, if offered,also by law. They know that. So they will not hire in states who have a minimum wage that is still not a living wage. It depends on what county you live in. Takes a while to figure out these companies and the games they play to line their pockets with profits while the MT is abused.

Not sure if they were the ones who once had an ad for training those who live in the Appalachians!!

This is their statement:

*We currently do not offer employment in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CT, HI, MA, MD, NV, NY, OR, PA, RI, VT, WA, as well as Washington D.C., Guam and the Virgin Islands. We are also not able to consider those candidates residing in Cook County, IL and Santa Fe County, NM. You are welcome to check our site periodically as this can change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)