Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

current tts - sm

Posted: May 31st, 2020 - 2:54 pm In Reply to: TTS - mt girl

I've been at TTS for 5 years. I'm reading MTStars right now because there's no work during my shift. Every. Single. Day.

I was hitting NJA work daily even before COVID hit. Here are a few of excuses that we were told since last fall::
-School is starting
-Columbus Day holiday (I'm not kidding. They actually told me FOUR days after the holiday that the hospital census was low due to the holiday. Seriously? Because we all know what a huge holiday that is right?)
-Halloween
-Thanksgiving
-Christmas
-New Years
-Don't worry, we're getting new accounts
-Don't worry, the new accounts are starting soon. Promise.
-Don't worry, we're still getting those new accounts set up in the pipeline. Hang in there just a bit longer. All will be well.
-COVID

And the latest excuse:
-We understand you're running out of work during the day but if you're willing to change your hours and work during the evening, there's plenty of work. This would be only temporary (and that's a big fat lie).

As far as the hourly pay? As a poster mentioned, that is indeed the minimum hourly wage for your state. That's because the Fluency platform has so many accounts to keep straight in your head that you're lucky to make 200 LPH and then that puts you in minimum wage territory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)