Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

found this - sm

Posted: May 31st, 2020 - 2:37 pm In Reply to: Partial unemployment weekly benefit amount - A nobody

in order to receive the extra $600, you must qualify for benefits for that specific week. 

I also found this at https://www.in.gov/dwd/3704.htm  :

Q11. If my hours are reduced but I am still employed, can I apply?

A11: Yes, you may be eligible for benefits, but part-time employment during the week claimed will reduce the amount of benefits paid for that week. To find out if you are eligible, start your application for benefits as soon as you know that your hours are being reduced. If you do work while receiving benefits, you must report any money you earned on the voucher for the week you worked (not the week you ultimately get paid for the work). Failure to report money you earned is fraud and can result in denial of benefits, collections actions, and criminal prosecution. If you earned wages from a Base Period Employer (see your Monetary Determination of Eligibility), then a dollar-for-dollar deduction will be taken from your Weekly Benefit Amount (WBA). If you earned wages from an employer who is NOT on your Monetary Determination of Eligibility or in your Base Period, then the following calculation applies. If you earn 20% or less of your WBA from an employer that is not listed on your Monetary Determination of Eligibility, no deduction will be made from your benefit payment. If you earn more than 20% of your WBA from an employer that is not listed on your Monetary Determination of Eligibility, a dollar-for-dollar deduction will be made from your benefit payment for all wages earned in excess of 20% of your WBA. If you work odd jobs for anyone other than your base period employer(s), a dollar-for-dollar deduction will be made after an amount equal to 20% of your weekly benefit amount has been earned.

LINK/URL: found this

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)