Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wonder if layoff - Specifically due to pandemic

Posted: Apr 7th, 2020 - 9:52 am In Reply to: Wonder if the layoff is specifically due to - anon2

I don't think they would claim that it was because of the pandemic. From what I remember reading from posts by those laid off, the excuses are always BS..."a business decision," quality, other metrics, etc. This company seems, as I assume the other MTSOs, to have ways to do unethical things just within legal limits, leaving many of us without much to stand on and we're all too broke to afford hot shot lawyers who could really do something about how many have been treated. Why the IRS, DOL, state wage and hour boards, etc. haven't picked up on some of the practices is beyond me, especially within the last at least year when more and more layoffs have happened, MTs being named ICs but treated like employees, etc., etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)