Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I applied with a health system in my town and - had a phone interview last week

Posted: Apr 1st, 2020 - 9:22 am In Reply to: Voluntary layoff - I would not do that

So I very well may be one of those employees who has moved on after all of this, and praise the Heavens for that! The hiring process for that position has slowed because of the virus, so it could be a few weeks until my 2nd interview (in person), but it's a step in the right direction for me finally. It's a patient scheduling position, which normally starts at $15.59/hour, but with my 22 years of experience as an MT, she said starting pay would be $17+! Hooray for a living wage, regular pay increases, amazing benefits, AND a regular schedule! How I pray I get this job! I hope everyone who is able to will seek out something else. This company feels like the Titanic, and it's just too stressful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)