Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Voluntary layoff - I would not do that

Posted: Mar 31st, 2020 - 6:28 pm In Reply to: Voluntary layoff - Interesting suggestion

I would just file for UE and be done with it. You will get screwed over by this company otherwise and they may consider you terminated and believe me, if and when this mess has abated and we do get back to work, everyone is going to be scrambling and who knows perhaps a lot of MTs will finally start finding something else besides MT work and not come back, but I doubt that as a high probability.

At least you are an employee and can collect UE, although I guess ICs can file as well.

I am an IC and have not had any work for more than 2 weeks. Since 3/16 I have 310 lines, but then again, I am not going to sit at my computer all day long and check for work off and on all day and night long. When I do check, there is nothing there. I have another PT job that is outside of MT and you better believe I am grateful for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)