Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

EXACTLY - Been there

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2020 - 7:23 pm In Reply to: new acct lie - all lies

LT is full of more crap than a barnyard. I worked for her for 12 years. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. we lost an account, it was ALWAYS "Don't worry! We have a HUGE new account in the works! Full outsource! Tons of lines! It's going to be great for everyone!" She actually sent me the EXACT same email, word for word, when we lost an account in 2007 and then again in 2010 about a new account that she claimed to be getting that included 3 hospitals. I kid you not...it was the EXACT same email sent 3 years apart. I had saved the one from 2007 to compare it to. She saves canned emails to send out whenever an account is lost so that people won't leave. It is nothing but lies and false promises. Do not count on her word for even half a nanosecond. She speaks with a forked tongue.

As a side note, even if she was getting all of these great new accounts, who cares??? You won't be paid anyway!!!! Instead of focusing on alleged new accounts at KS, you all should be focusing on getting out of there ASAP!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)