Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

This is so true - SM

Posted: Mar 24th, 2020 - 12:42 pm In Reply to: EXACTLY - Been there

Years ago, she promised me a huge promotion. She said that she was going to be creating a brand new position just for me. She sent me the job description and spent weeks hyping it up. Guess what? It never happened and I never heard another word about it. When I emailed her to ask about it after I hadn't heard anything for a while, I got no response. Total silence. She will promise you the world so you will stick around and keep working your hands to the bone to line her pockets so she can keep up with her lavish lifestyle with all of her fancy cars, big houses, beach condos, vacations, Blackhawks season tickets, etc, etc. She does nothing but use and abuse people. She is pathological liar and needs to be avoided like the plague. She truly doesn't care who her victims are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)