Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 47)

KS QA KitKat Bar - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 17th, 2020 - 10:42 pm In Reply to: I see a lot of inconsistencies with QA - sm

KS doesn't want people off 100% because they can't afford to pay in the first place. I've been an MT since 1983 and they do things I have never seen. They get extremely disturbed if you don't hyphenate small-bowel obstruction because it's too confusing, someone might think it means a "little" obstruction. If you follow that "logic", then what about right hip fracture? Should that be hyphenated so people won't confuse it for a "correct" fracture. What about true vocal cord polyp. Are there really morons out there who would confuse that for an "Honest" polyp? Terminal ileum resection OMG! A doctor just excised an airport terminal! SO CONFUSING!
Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that KitKat Bar, and no KS QA, that's NOT hyphenated - I Looked it up first.

It's an indisputable fact that the CPT code for a small bowel resection is not hyphenated nor is small bowel obstruction hyphenated in the ICD code. Check out experts from the Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic, and Harvard Medical School - not sure where these docs went to med school but it sure wasn't Yorkville, Il. Unless I'm told to send a cc to Forrest Gump, I think I'm good.

In my lawsuit tomorrow, there may appear to be a typo in my venue - "CROOK COUNTY" instead of Cook. Yo, that ain't no typo! It's appropriate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)