Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Absolutely ridiculous, another MTSO says "I have to wait for the hospital - to pay me so I can pay you" BS sm

Posted: Feb 16th, 2020 - 6:42 pm

That's really pss poor business planning if you dont know how much work you get on a weekly or even daily basis,  the doctors and their dictation routines and workload,   that you can't plan ahead to have enough cash reserve to pay us the week after we did the work or even 2 weeks.  

My landlord won't wait a month or two for the facility to pay you, so you can pay me, and I then can pay his rent a month or so late.

Does your mortgage company wait a month or so for you to make your house payment?   I think not.   How about the phone company?   Car payment?  Property taxes?   Electric or internet company going to wait on you to get paid from the hospital a month down the road???      NFW. 

Wake up, MTSOs.    Plan accordingly.    I did your work according to your TAT demands.   Now pay me according to my reasonable payroll TAT demands.   This kind of crap is why nobody in their right mind wants to work for any of you.   I dont care if "the economy" is a problem.  I dont care if  "that's how the hospital pays."

I'm one of your bills.  Pay me in a reasonable time frame or I shut your service off, better yet, refuse to even take the job.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)