Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

a specific date - June

Posted: Feb 18th, 2020 - 4:07 pm In Reply to: nope, all of this is wrong - see below

A specific pay date is not an indicator of absolute certain payment. The MTSO (in an IC situation) is the middle-man. They only make money when they are paid by the healthcare provider. If they have not been paid, then they also are at a loss of funds. They cannot pull money out of thin air to pay their contractors.

I have signed and worked with more MTSOs since the 1990s, more than I care to admit, and this has been the scenario with every one. They can give you an idea of when you will be paid, but they cannot guarantee payment. You can take them to court for not being paid, if that were to unfortunately happen, but the process is long and does not always result in payment. I have personally been there with a company and it took almost 3 years to get paid, but it did happen, but that was not in an IC situation. It is super important you understand your contract, whatever is presented to you in your own situation, and make sure you do your best to hold the MTSO accountable and do not assume all contracts and companies work the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)