Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

motivation - groovy

Posted: Feb 5th, 2020 - 1:20 pm In Reply to: General question about motivation: I consider myself - a veteran of the MT profession,

I've been doing this for over 20 years, but only at home for past 2. I had to resign myself to doing only what I can do. After these past 2 years, it has taken a toll on my body. Im 56, my career was spent at a hospital(pathology) and then an independent anatomic pathology lab. I was use to not only doing the transcription, but I was up and about and moving. Now all my joints and muscles ache and ugh!! I keep asking myself what else is there to do? And I'll take an answer if you have one. LOL! Good luck to all of us that sit on our rumps type type typing our life away. LOL! As far as being distracted, I find it rather, a nice distraction. LOL! And I get up and walk away from desk once an hour. My doctor told me to not get crooked and not get bug eyed. LOL. I also have one of those stand up desks ordered so hopefully that will help too. With both being distracted and achy joints. Have a groovy day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)