Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

LT and her shifty business. - Oreo

Posted: Jan 24th, 2020 - 7:32 pm In Reply to: LEE TKACHUK, YOU ARE A DISGUSTING CRIMINAL!!! - WOW

Well she has stopped lower than she has ever done and now putting down that she has paid you all up to date. Please take everything and copy and document and bank statements - she needs to stop, have her business taken away. I thought the business could not be in her name because she is a felon. Be sure that the attorney general of Illinois is aware of what she is doing, and the IRS. Wow she has gone from having a really good business to now almost out of business. I wonder how many MT's have quit???? How many accounts has she lost??? I am so glad I left 1-1/2 years ago. No soul, no heart, and just a terrible noncaring person. Oh boy - I cannot believe she is doing this to all of you. I feel for you all. Take care and I would get out of this business if you can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)