Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

Addition to how to get your money back - concernedMT

Posted: Dec 4th, 2019 - 4:35 pm In Reply to: Addition to nonpayment list - aztyper

Eight Crossings is located in Sacramento, California - you have to contact the District Attorney's office in the Company's state and from what I know about California, they do not like these companies that pay for ICs and from what I believe companies have to pay by the hour.

Please don't throw more money after a bad egg that does not want to pay you. You shouldn't have to get a lawyer. Call up the Sacramento, California's District Attorney's office and get some assistance so that you get your pay back.


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)