Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Addition to nonpayment list - aztyper

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2019 - 3:02 pm In Reply to: Please clarify something - StillAnMT

His system of paying was through email and would only let me know how much he was depositing, not which pay period it was from as he was behind on pay. I did ask over and over to keep me up to date on which payments were for what pay period or for office expenses. I have W2 forms for all my other years I worked for him and I can prove my job duties never changed and I was expected to be on duty at the same time every day.

I was afraid to leave him for such a long time because I knew he would quit paying me, which is exactly what he did. His company was the only one I had ever worked for. Arizona's Industrial Commission only handles up to $5000 and I cannot sue him for the remainder he owes if I use them, which is so unfair. The IRS has been notified, but I am not sure I will be contacted if they do an investigation. I contacted a lawyer, but they wanted $450 per hour. I was a fool for staying for so long. I was fed false promises of building the business and I fell for it. Believe me, I have learned a very hard lesson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)