Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Former - MT

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2019 - 2:08 am In Reply to: If there is no work, I do not think you're - supposed to stay

I admire the way you handled their call, asking you to come back. The more MTs tell it like it is to these companies and reject their low-paying offers on top of the expense involved just to be able to work with their software programs, then maybe some changes will start taking place with pay and compensation - even though that's probably a real long shot..

But still, I have to believe these companies must know they're on the losing side of this huge downturn in MT. A lot of the MTs who have already left have found much better jobs elsewhere with employers who recognize their valuable skills and experience and are without question willing to compensate well for this - and that's how it ought to be. MT companies just can't compete anymore on this level; even entry level positions in other industries pay a lot better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)