Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If there is no work, I do not think you're - supposed to stay

Posted: Nov 30th, 2019 - 7:35 am In Reply to: TTS - ms

logged in. I worked for TTS 5 or 6 years ago, but back then we rarely ran out, but when we did, we logged off and if work came in they'd email us and/or we checked ourself every half to one hour. If my shift had ended, too bad for them because I was logged off and PC shut down. So for an 8 hour shift, if they only were able to furnish you 3 or 4 hours of work per day, you might have been eligible for partial unemployment. Also, if they had work come in on your days off, you may have been able to pick up a few extra hours if you were available, but I'm sure you know all that. I've heard they are scrambling to hire people right now because of the VDI requirement. They even contacted me to see if I wanted to come back, even though I live in a high min. wage state, but was a good employee and producer before I left. I told Ms. Kelley that I could not afford to upgrade my PC right now to work part-time for them. The cost:benefit ratio is just not there--a lot of operating expense for me for not that much pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)